Surface Treatment: Stained
Type: Glass Films
Window film Vinyl for glass Window sticker: Stained glass film Window vinyl Window film anti look
Stickers for glass stained glass Glass vinyl: Glass sticker window stickers glass stickers
window privacy film window film privacy: Glass sticker window stickers glass stickers window insulation Sticker glass window
vinyl for glass windows Sticker window privacy: window foils solar protection self adhesive vinyl
About this item
☀【HEAT INSULATION & ENERGY SAVING】Our privacy Window Film Blocking out 90% of infrared rays, the sun blocking window film can retain heat in winter and keep it out in summer, helping reduce expensive heating and cooling costs. Let you enjoy a comfortable time at home.
☀【STATIC CLING & NON ADHESIVES】This window clings for glass windows use Glue free design, no chemical release, very easy to install, just make sure window surface is completely clean and absolutely free of any blemishes, remember to use A LOT of soap/water mixture to soak both the adhesive side and window. Useful light blocking stickers for your window glass.
☀【DAYTIME PRIVACY PROTECTION】Please note that the one way window film provides great privacy during daytime only and outside glass shows mirror effect. But the mirror-effect is reversed at night since the interior will be exposed to more light than the exterior. Remember to draw curtain during night. The effect of window film for home bathroom due to the intensity of light.
☀【THICK AND HIGH QUALITY】The decorative reflective window film is of 0.15mm thick to have excellent thermal insulation effect, with anti-scratch layer on the surface, friction resisting, won't fade nor blister, easy to remove, economical and practical.
☀【EASY REMOVABLEWINDOW FILM】 It is very easy to remove home window privacy film without any damage to itself or any stain on the glass either. Multi size for your to choose.
How to Peel Off the Clear Backing Film:
Step 1 - Please wet one window film corner and use your fingers to twist it for a while to loosen the attachment between the window film and clear backing film;
Step 2 - Please attach a sticky tape to the side of the clear backing film corner (we have also attached a small sticky tape on each roll of window film for your convenience), and then press it for effective attachment;
Step 3 - And then you are able to separate the clear backing film from the window film easily.
1. Measure the surface and cut the film. Leave an extra inch margin each side for an easy adjustment.
2. Clean the target surface thoroughly and make sure the surface is clean enough without any dust.
3. Peel off the transparent backing film along a short side. (Very Important!!!)
4. Spray a lot of water or soapy water both on the smooth side of the window film and the window, then install the window film onto the window.
5. Use the soft towel or squeegee to wipe the film back and forth to make sure that the bubbles and water have been totally removed.
6. Trim off the margins and use a cloth to flatten out the film. Here you go!