DIY Supplies: Woodworking
1. The Woodworkers Edge Rule simplifies your life by wrapping around the edge of your stock and giving you an accurate scale on both sides.
2. Our latest precision ruler can provide unparalleled accuracy for your panel layout work. Just press the head to the desired angle, and then press the straight line.
3. Even the most skilled woodworker faces challenges in accurately angular placement on larger panel projects. You can try to extend the production line from a small protractor, but even a small error will make the production line extend farther, the greater the error.
4. It is the series of precisely machined indexing holes and the spring-loaded, tight-tolerance indexing pin that meshes with them. The pin snaps into place giving you the confidence to know it is spot-on accurate.
5. Even when you’re not working with angles, this is a lay out tool you’ll reach for on almost every project. The blade features the same exclusive “saw-tooth” design scribing notches found in our new Stainless Steel Precision Woodworking Squares. There’s a notch every sixteenth-inch all along the blade. Just drop your pencil in the notch and slide the head along the edge of your stock for a perfectly parallel line.
The best woodworking tools -Combination and Double Square The feature we think you’ll find most useful on these new squares is the laser-cut scribing guides cut every sixteenth-inch along the blade. The guides are just the right size to capture a pencil tip for highly accurate parallel scribing. But where’s the “zero point” for the scribing guides? How do you get a true starting point with a head that moves? Just depress the spring-loaded index pin and lock the head at any full inch…now your scribing guides are dialed in and ready for accurate parallel marking. For years one of our customers’ favorite features of our fixed-head squares has been the shoulder that keeps the square in position on the edge of your stock. We’ve added that to our adjustable squares, too. Just slide the head support out to keep the head of your square perfectly positioned without needing three hands. If it’s in the way, it just slides back into the head and doesn’t interfere with the alignment of the square in any way. The scales engraved on the blades of the squares have 16ths on one edge and 32nds on the other. All scales are laser engraved to a tolerance of .004" total accumulated error over the entire length of the blade. That’s about the thickness of a human hair spread over the 6-, 12- or 18-inch blade length. The stainless-steel blades go through a multi-step finishing process to give them a lustrous satin finish, and the deeply engraved graduations are crisp and dark and will never wear off. The XL Combination Square and Double Square have heads that are a full inch thick. With just under 1/2" beneath the blade, you’ll never worry about rounded-over edges changing your readings. The squares have a firm footing when standing vertical for cabinet checks or machinery adjustment, too. Machined from aircraft grade aluminum, the heads weigh less than the cast iron heads found on other brands of adjustable squares, even though ours are both thicker and longer.
15*4cm, gram weight (approximately): 180g
30*4cm, gram weight (approximately): 250g
45*4cm, gram weight (approximately): 300g
1 * Woodworkers Edge Rule
Due to the different monitor and light effect,the actual color maybe a slight different from the picture color.
Please allow 1-2cm differs due to manual measurement.